A New Year, a bunch of Thanks!
2016 is well and truly over, and while I’m not sad to see it go, I have to admit some great things happened last year.
- I was able to travel to multiple events this year from Clear Lake, IA, and Nashville, TN, to Las Vegas, and Minneapolis, I got to see hundreds of readers and connect with my friends. I truly had a ball as you can see in the pics below!
2. I got to take my son on a road trip through Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana! This summer we have big plans to check out Oklahoma and Texas because our trip got cut short. Darn uterus. 😀
3. My oldest son started high-school and he’s loving it! In fact, he got a part in the very first play he auditioned for. Super proud mama moment.
4. I got to be here to enjoy watching my sons grow and change for another year. This one is huge for me. Two health scares definitely put things into perspective.
5. In partnership with two of my best friends, Bryce Evans, and KD Jones, I opened Romance Rebels Publishing! Our publishing house is focused on doing what’s best for authors and helping them grow in the business so that they can ultimately step out on their own if that’s what they want to do. We focused our attentions on multiple author projects and the results were astounding!
6. I published SEVEN stories this year!
Handcuffed by Destiny
The Lawman’s Lover
Haunted by Love
7. My Facebook reader group: The Brat Pack, grew by leaps and bounds as I met and got to know new readers all over the world! They’ve become my online family and I couldn’t do this everyday without their support!
As you see, I have LOTS to be thankful for on this first day of 2017. I have a HUGE list of things happening this year, and that includes more Crawley Creek, the final Surrender story, my new werewolf shifter series-White-Raven Pack Chronicles, and several more group projects!
I owe several people BIG thank you’s for helping me get through everything in 2016, but I specifically want to thank Trish Bowers, and Stacey Price (the two best assistants EVAH).
As well as Chris, Karen, Nancy, Jamie, and Lisa for being a SUPERB group of Beta readers, and my 4 critique partners: Elle Boon, Caitlyn O’Leary, Bryce Evans, and KD Jones.
And my Book Bustin’ Brats who never cease to pimp me out wherever they can, and last but not least, my favorite traveling buddy Stacy J. Without all of you readers supporting my books and encouraging me, I think I’d have fallen to pieces this year. Thank you and bless you all! I look forward to so much fun with you in 2017!
Live, Laugh, and Love like today is your only chance!~Lori